It appears the northern docks are void of سيبراند's knights. I should have a little less trouble making my way through there.
الطائر came across one of the Knights Teutonic arguing with a sailor, who refused to give up his vessel into سيبراند's command. They mentioned a letter detailing the terms of the exchange. الطائر decided to steal the document.
الطائر approached the two men and listened in on their conversation.
- Sailor: You tell him I said no! I won't have you damned soldiers poking about in my business!
- Guard: Listen here, old man--
- Sailor: No, you listen to me! This is my property, not his! I don't care if Christ himself put the man in charge!
- Guard: He isn't asking. It's an order!
- Sailor: Hah, that's rich. The man couldn't order his way out of a burlap sack. I've seen the mess he's made of the docks, I won't let him ruin mine.
- Guard: Just read the letter! You'll see his terms are quite generous.
- Sailor: I grow tired of this. Look, I'll consider what he has to offer, but I doubt it'll change my mind. Now go on, get out of here!
الطائر then tailed the sailor and stole the letter from him.
الطائر acquired a letter which informed him that سيبراند had no guards stationed on the northern docks.