سيبراند now hides within Acre's Port, made mad with fear. He knows the assassins have come for him. He believes retreating to his vessel will keep him safe. But all he's done is ensure I know exactly where to find him...
الطائر entered the Bureau and was greeted by its Rafiq, Jabal.
- Jabal: Greetings, الطائر. What news?
- الطائر: المعلم has named another. Calls himself سيبراند.
- Jabal: I am familiar with the man. Newly appointed leader of the Knights Teutonic, he resides in the Venetian quarter, and runs Acre's port.
- الطائر: I'll start my work at once.
- Jabal: Here are the places where you should focus your search - on the docks east of here, among the ships and their crews. At the chapel to the northeast near the cross overlooking the port. And to the north, in front of Saint John's Gate.
- الطائر: This is most helpful. My thanks for the guidance.
- Jabal: الطائر?
- الطائر: Yes, Rafiq?
- Jabal: I owe you an apology.
- الطائر: For what?
- Jabal: For doubting your dedication to our cause.
- الطائر: No. It was I who erred. I believed myself above the Creed. You owe me nothing.
- Jabal: As you wish, my friend. Go in safety.
After gathering all the necessary information, الطائر returned to the Bureau.
- Jabal: Greetings, Brother. How fares your search?
- الطائر: I've learned all there is to know about my target.
- Jabal: Share your knowledge with me, then.
- الطائر: سيبراند is said to be consumed by fear, driven mad by the knowledge that his death approaches. He has sealed the docks district, and now hides within waiting for his ship to arrive.
- Jabal: This will make things dangerous. I wonder how it is he learned of your mission.
- الطائر: The men I've killed, they are all connected. المعلم warned me that word of my deeds has spread among them.
Jabal placed a feather on the counter, which الطائر took.
- Jabal: Be on your guard, الطائر.
- الطائر: Of course, Rafiq. But I think it will be to my advantage. Fear will weaken him.
الطائر shared the knowledge he gathered on سيبراند with the Rafiq, and was given leave to proceed with the assassination of his target.