|التنصت (مجد الدين)|
It seems there's to be an execution today and مجد الدين will be in attendance. In fact, he'll be performing it himself. I should endeavor to learn where this morbid event is to take place.
الطائر came across two men, and overheard that one of them had a son, who was to be executed by مجد الدين today. The Assassin decided to listen in for more details.
الطائر sat on a nearby bench, and listened to the two civilians.
- Civilian 1: I am sorry Amad, they came without warning.
- Civilian 2: My son?! They have my son?! What is to be done with him?!
- Civilian 1: We did everything we could.
- Civilian 2: What is to be done with him?!
- Civilian 1: He's to be executed, today.
- Civilian 2: No... I won't allow it.
- Civilian 1: But what can we do? مجد الدين will hear no appeals. He says there can be no barter with God's will.
- Civilian 2: This is not God's will, but madness! I'll go to him myself! Where is he?!
- Civilian 1: He will attend the execution, perform it even. He enjoys the act. Truly evil man.
- Civilian 2: We have no time to lose then, let's go.
الطائر learned that مجد الدين was preparing for another execution soon.