|التنصت (روبرت دي سابل)|
Robert and his men walk the streets of Jerusalem finely dressed, bearing expensive gifts. They plan to attend a funeral. Were it anyone other than the monster مجد الدين being buried, I might have second thoughts. But as it is, it seems a most fitting time to take the Templar's life.
الطائر sat on a nearby bench and listened to the three men.
- Civilian 1: Did you see them?
- Civilian 2: No, but I've heard the whispers. Is it true? Crusader knights, in Jerusalem?
- Civilian 3: It is.
- Civilian 2: And?
- Civilian 3: Different from the others. Finely dressed and bearing expensive gifts.
- Civilian 1: We should relieve them of this burden.
- Civilian 3: They've made camp near David's Citadel, close to the cemetery.
- Civilian 2: To attend a funeral?
- Civilian 3: So it seems.
- Civilian 1: Then let us visit their camp, while they pay their respects.
الطائر learned that Robert would be attending a funeral.