|الاستجواب (ويليام من مونفرات)|
King Richard is visiting ويليام today, and they're almost certain to quarrel. Once they're finished, William will likely return to his citadel to brood. He'll spend the rest of the day scolding his men, distracting him from everything else.
الطائر approached the herald and listened to his speech.
- الخطيب: We are too soft with our enemies. With one hand we engage them, while the other tries to embrace! What good can come of this, when our King cannot decide what he truly wants. But William knows, if you would only listen! Stand up, friends! Do not allow yourselves to be sent to slaughter based on whims and wishes of an uncertain King! We must rely on men, who are stronger in their convictions! Men like ويليام من مونفرات!
After the speech was over, الطائر followed the herald and beat him up until he yielded.
- الخطيب: Stop! Enough, enough! What is it you want? Gold? I've a few pieces on me. Take them! Take them and go!
- الطائر: It's not gold I seek, but information.
- الخطيب: I know nothing!
- الطائر: You know William. Tell me how to reach him.
- الخطيب: It's impossible! He meets with the King!
- الطائر: And when will the King be gone?
- الخطيب: Today. But it won't help you. They're sure to argue, and then William will retire to lecture the soldiers; so it always goes. Richard berates William, William berates his men. He won't see you.
- الطائر: I already told you, I need to see William. I never said he needs to see me.
- الخطيب: Then our business is done.
- الطائر: Not yet, I'm afraid. There's one last thing I need from you.
- الخطيب: What is it?
- الطائر: Your life.
الطائر then stabbed the herald in the stomach with his Hidden Blade, killing him.
الطائر learned that William would be distracted by King Richard's visit.