|الاستجواب (روبرت دي سابل)|
They say روبرت wants peace, and seeks to prove it by attending a Muslim funeral. But I know the truth. He does not seek peace, but control. Dominion over the land and its people. I will deny him this.
الطائر came across a خطيب calling to end hostilities with the Crusaders, and calling their presence at مجد الدين's funeral a gesture of friendship. The الحشاش decided to interrogate the herald, in hopes of finding information about Robert's whereabouts.
الطائر approached the stand from which herald was speaking, and listened.
- الخطيب: For too long we have drawn lines across the land, spilled the blood of those we once called friends. We have all suffered because of this, but now - now we are offered a chance for redemption, a chance to begin anew. Let us make peace with the Crusaders, let us live as one. We must be strong, we must be brave, and we must find the courage to face those we once called our enemies and now instead, call them friends. The Crusaders come to القدس, bringing with them an opportunity to end the fighting, to stop the war, that we might stand as one. We must not turn them away.
Once the herald was finished speaking, الطائر followed him and beat him up until he yielded.
- الطائر You speak of peace, but your words are hollow.
- الخطيب: No, I speak the truth! Why would you say other?
- الطائر You're a Templar.
- الخطيب: So I am.
- الطائر Then you're also a liar and a fraud, just like your Master. Where is he? What does he intend?
- الخطيب: It's peace he seeks, I swear it. And the proof is in his actions - a قالب:Wiki at a قالب:Wiki's funeral. We want an end to all of this.
- الطائر Only because it serves your needs.
- الخطيب: But this is a noble thing we want. The land will be united beneath our banner.
- الطائر United through force. You'd enslave us all.
- الخطيب It is for the best.
- الطائر No, it's not. And so long as my Brothers and I breathe, you will not succeed.
الطائر then stabbed the herald in the stomach with his Hidden Blade, killing him.
الطائر learned that Robert was to attend مجد الدين's funeral, as a ruse to promote his false cause of peace.